Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Honestly, even after beating him, I was still paranoid that the Waterwraith might show up regardless of his defeat. As a result, I still rush through the floors. I might try lingering on one floor after his defeat to test the theory once I decided to play Pikmin 2 again, but it'll have to be at a time when I don't have to worry about puppet assembly for my Paper Mario project and I'm not thousands of miles away from my home consoles.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by E-Man - 07-20-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)