Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things
#95
I honestly don't mind edits. Somethings usually can't be explained in words, so I understand. I'll look more in depth to your edits. Thanks for your help.

Btw, Just asking, but were there any other gripes that you didn't have time to edit?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Koh - 07-28-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Ton - 07-29-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Kelvin - 01-01-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Virt - 01-05-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Ton - 06-30-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Filler - 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by SageHarpuiaJDJ - 07-17-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Valo - 11-06-2015, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)