Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
#50
(07-16-2015, 11:03 PM)Keychain Wrote: I think another word for it is the groin?? I don't really know. It's something that anime artstyles sometimes emphasize a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/wc9vtYF.png

It's basically the V shape that forms between the torso and pelvis caused by the skin pressing against each other. I don't really know how to explain it. But it's definitely not exclusive to muscular people. I mean maybe it is IRL but I don't really know LOL this is embarassing

If that is the case, it looks like you put her belly button down too low, as you can see in those pieces.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Garamonde - 07-17-2015, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)