Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
#69
With a new hard drive installed recently, I'm ready to do another stream. Of course, I was saving my chance to when I'm finally in the states, so I'll actually do it based on a reasonable timezone for once (not the Netherlands time I have to deal with). Since I only came to the states a few hours ago and I had to wake up extremely early to catch the plane, I'm thinking of doing the stream tomorrow when I'm not so groggy.

As for when it'll start, how does 6 PM EST sound to you?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Streaming tomorrow?] - by E-Man - 07-14-2015, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)