Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Back to posting, here's what I've been up to
#15
After looking at the video, I can understand why you placed that lighter area around King Boo's body. It's not so much a highlight but rather a spectral glow around most of his body. To translate that into pixel art, though, I'm honestly not sure how you'll be able to pull it off without post-production effects.

As for the crown, even though it makes sense for the shading that is implied by King Boo's "highlights," I can agree that the previous crown looks better. To keep the previous crown, I would almost say that King Boo needs to be shaded from the front to allow the shading to make sense and look consistent, but I don't really want to give you too much to worry and unintentionally destroy the eerie image you're trying to capture here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Back to posting, here's what I've been up to - by E-Man - 07-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)