Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Once again, I've completed the whole of Donkey Kong 64. I used a few glitches (such as one to enter Crystal Caves early) to make my time a bit easier, but some parts still gave me trouble (particularly the two Beaver Bother games). In the end, the game didn't give me too much trouble (even though my first few attempts at the second rabbit race were garbage because Lanky was severally outrun by the rabbit for some reason) and I even cleared several challenges with flying colors. In fact, the Minecart Mayhem game for Diddy took a fraction of the amount of tries I usually have to do it for. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by E-Man - 07-04-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)