Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(07-02-2015, 10:10 AM)Darky Wrote: i already own a captain myself, but i almost wanted to pick this one up and sell it ( for the normal price + transmission charge ) to one you guys that don't own captain falcon yet.

*HAND SHOOTS UP SO FAST THAT I DISLOCATE MY SHOULDER*


a-actually let's see if I can brave America's CF restock first which should only be a few weeks away, but pick it up anyhow


EDIT: I'm fucking weak. I just bought Captain Falcon and Ganondorf from Germany. $50. I don't think I really could've done much better lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 07-02-2015, 11:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)