Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

cy does pixel art again
#5
(07-01-2015, 07:43 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote: anyways i did an edit
[Image: UPQbl6E.png]
the first was just me trying to see if flipping the arm would make the pose work, but apparently only flipping the bird did

I wish making that type of edit became the norm around here.

"I made an edit. I wanted to see if things worked if I changed a few things, but flipping the bird worked out the best"
Oh yeah and here's the real edits I wanted to make"

p.s. hi coolyoshi welcome back
Reply


Messages In This Thread
cy does pixel art again - by Cytric Acid - 06-11-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Cytric Acid - 07-01-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Virt - 07-01-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Lexou Duck - 07-01-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Kosheh - 07-01-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Cytric Acid - 07-01-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Neweegee - 07-01-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Cytric Acid - 07-01-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by DragonDePlatino - 07-03-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: cy does pixel art again - by Sketchasaurus - 07-04-2015, 06:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)