Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Megaman suits
#7
(01-07-2009, 07:28 PM)Chdonga Wrote: These aren't rips so they should be in the sprite discussion board.
Almost all of Megaman's suits are not shaded correcty to match the style and Bombman is pillowshaded, Fireman's chest is unshaded. Some of them look like they were made with the MS default colors.

Thanks for the Critique, I'll be sure to fix these problems, but I don't know what pillow shading is. How do you suggest I fix it?


Messages In This Thread
Megaman suits - by Alto - 01-07-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by Chdonga - 01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by Alto - 01-10-2009, 06:25 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by Codestar - 01-07-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by Gors - 01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by triptych - 01-08-2009, 06:51 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by CeeY - 01-08-2009, 08:07 PM
RE: Megaman suits - by BennyBot - 01-11-2009, 09:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)