Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I've started so many games this month and last but finished only Guacamelee x.x (Guacamelee is excellent, by the way). Oh, I guess I also finished this little Steam game called Polarity, which is a cool physics FPS puzzler. Not nearly as refined as Portal, but still good.

Anyway, it's now my mission to actually finish some of this shit... so here's the list...

Chibi-Robo
Alphadia Genesis
Armillo
Freedom Planet
replaying Banjo-Tooie
Metroid II
Shantae

Right now my sights are set on finishing Armillo, because that's the one that's been sitting around longest (and it's such a charming little thing). After that I think I'll tackle Freedom Planet. I'm going to have to print a map before I get back into Metroid II... so easy to get lost in that game...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Kriven - 06-30-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)