Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
#28
(06-28-2015, 08:03 PM)MayBeePah Wrote: Someone can post the dream eaters here if anyone wants to. They took too long to upload so I can't post them myself.

Anyway... I did upload the Dream Eaters becuz I thought you've got impatient by just waiting over 6 months, specially with the fact that almost everyone focuses on Smash Bros Wii U and other Wii U games.
However... if we wait a bit more, MayBeePah will upload models of all of those Dream Eaters fully rigged and with some interesting bonus models... I saw some of them, a Few Bosses and some scenario models... I thought you might use the unrigged Dream Eaters for a while.

Here's the link:
https://db.tt/PwemlYKM

Anyway... I didn't uploaded them... The link I had copied from MayBeePah's post... if by any chance he did delete the download of this link, it means he had already completed with the rigged models.  Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 06-29-2015, 11:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)