Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
I've actually arranged my Amiibaes by All Star mode.

Pac-Man, Mario, DK, Luigi, Little Mac, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Pit, Mega Man, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Fox, Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Sheik, Toon Link, Ike, Lucario, Rosalina, Shulk.

I've got a Marth on the way, but I've sort of given up on collecting Amiibo right now. Way too much of a money sink. Though I do want Palutena, ROB, Duck Hunt, and Falco (I started this only buying DKU Amiibos, and it spiraled from there. But I at least need to complete the DKU with Falco), until I get a job I don't think I'm going to try and collect them as they come out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Ark Kuvis - 06-27-2015, 03:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)