Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
I'm addicted to these little assholes.

As soon the last ones I ordered online come in, I'm going to post what I have in a picture. I'm not aiming to collect every one or anything, but I have probably more than I should. :<

I'm really excited that most of them unlock costumes for Yoshi's Wooly World and Super Mario Maker, though. It's disappointing that Pokemon ones barely do anything ever, but what's much more disappointing is that Yoshi's Wooly World itself was pushed back to October in the US.

At least by then I'll be able to have my Meta Knight Yoshi. That thing is seriously so awesome looking. Very Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by TomGuycott - 06-27-2015, 12:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)