Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who do you vote for in the compo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SchAlternate
31.37%
16 31.37%
Joxon
0%
0 0%
Remo
31.37%
16 31.37%
Cyberguy64
19.61%
10 19.61%
Virtuaboy123
13.73%
7 13.73%
Dolphman
0%
0 0%
Omega
1.96%
1 1.96%
Mit
1.96%
1 1.96%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Voting thread- sprite compo 2: splatoon
#23
If I knew you wanted to be a part of this, I would have told you about it on Skype, Sean! I would have loved to see what you would have come up with.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Voting thread- sprite compo 2: splatoon - by E-Man - 06-23-2015, 05:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)