Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Heart of Darkness (PS1) ripping help request
#5
(06-21-2015, 11:59 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I'll be taking a look using a hex editor, which is essentially looking at the raw bytes. Technically any file can be "opened" using a hex editor (since a file is just a collection of bytes) but making sense of it takes knowledge about how these things work, and lots of practice.

In any case I'm downloading it now so I'll try to see if there's any useful data and maybe find a way to extract/convert the files.

That does make a lot of sense. Like different file types have different numeral patterns in the bytes or something.

Hopefully there will be an easy way to extract files.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart of Darkness (PS1) ripping help request - by finsterhund - 06-22-2015, 01:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)