Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
#26
You're welcome.

just I told MayBeePah to keep you update, but he didn't... so instead of letting that happen, I had no choice but to spread the news by myself... I thought it may be better being myself a MayBeePah's messenger instead of forcing him to post here... for now I will keep looking for updates on his topic on Xentax, but this time... Seriously we MUST be patient... I hope THIS TIME... I won't get desperated again.

PS: I am not so good at rigging, I would like to share some rigged dream eater models if I acomplish it, but... I prefer to let MayBeePah to do this, since he has done so much effort for over half a year. Wink
besides, he might make them better than I... another reason to be patient. Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 06-21-2015, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)