Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Tavern Brawl just came out in Hearthstone, it's so awesome :h: The current one is sorta unbalanced, I've only won a couple of times as Ragnaros and I think I've won every single time I've been Nefarian. Even so it's still fun, with both players having ridiculously overpowered cards and hero powers. Looking forward to next week Smile

I also played and finished Gunpoint a while ago. I've wanted it for a while and it's really good. Not terribly hard to get A+ in all levels but it's fun, and I might try out some custom levels.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by puggsoy - 06-20-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)