Beat Kirby's Return to Dream Land's Extra Mode with my cousin yesterday.
[spoiler]
Oh lordeh, it's a bit brutal. Largely when trying to get all the Energy Spheres.
Fast forward to the final fight. Magolor's first form manages to kill us the first time, we beat him, then comes Magolor Soul.
Oh my oh my. We lose all 6 or so of our lives to him and get our first game over. We eventually manage to barely defeat him and beat the game a second time.
Now, last night we attempt the True Arena. We beat Galacta Knight and everything just barely, and then we get all the way up to Magolor Soul. He does away with us for a 7th time and thus concludes our journey (until I go back there to visit)...
[/spoiler]
Overall I'm so glad we re-played this game again. I'm so in love with it ;A;
I'm anxious to complete this and play Dream Collection!
[spoiler]
Oh lordeh, it's a bit brutal. Largely when trying to get all the Energy Spheres.
Fast forward to the final fight. Magolor's first form manages to kill us the first time, we beat him, then comes Magolor Soul.
Oh my oh my. We lose all 6 or so of our lives to him and get our first game over. We eventually manage to barely defeat him and beat the game a second time.
Now, last night we attempt the True Arena. We beat Galacta Knight and everything just barely, and then we get all the way up to Magolor Soul. He does away with us for a 7th time and thus concludes our journey (until I go back there to visit)...
[/spoiler]
Overall I'm so glad we re-played this game again. I'm so in love with it ;A;
I'm anxious to complete this and play Dream Collection!

