06-18-2015, 02:44 AM
I kicked this one Roy's ass in FG with buffed Falco. I'm really interested in seeing where Falco is in the tier lists now because he feels so much better after the last patch.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| The Mii Gunner | 11 | 18.97% | |
| The Mii Brawler | 14 | 24.14% | |
| The Mii Swordsman | 13 | 22.41% | |
| I don't plan on using Miis | 20 | 34.48% | |
| Total | 58 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|