Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo Owns the Kremlings: Squashing a Myth
#38
I don't see why she can't be a really hot senior citizen.

To be fair though, the original Pauline looks nothing like the modern-day character they call Pauline.

[Image: Donkey2.jpg]

I mean for starters, she's a blonde in all official art, not to mention the game sprite itself. I don't see why modern-day Pauline couldn't be a completely different character. Doesn't even have to be related, just someone who happens to share her name.

Hot senior citizen is on the table though. Her hair could be brown from dying out all the grey.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo Owns the Kremlings: Squashing a Myth - by Jermungandr - 06-17-2015, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)