Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trouble ripping SSBM models from Dolphin
#1
Exclamation 
I'm having some trouble ripping SSBM models, as you can tell from the title. I want to rip Samus and DK from Melee, but 3D Ripper isn't cooperating with me. I press F12 to capture and it never captures the scene for me. If it says it does I can't find it in any of the folders. Can any one give me some suggestions on how to fix this? Should I download a new program for it? I use at least 3 different versions of Dolphin and none of them rip for me. HELP! Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trouble ripping SSBM models from Dolphin - by Onett Person - 06-14-2015, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)