Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DRAGON BALL SUPER: AIRING IN JAPAN WEEKLY FROM JULY 5TH
#1
Oh fuck yes a new anime.

http://www.dragonballinsider.com/2015/06...n-fuji-tv/

This is only airing in Japan at the moment but what are your thoughts about this? I mean we had Battle of Gods and Ressurection of F is coming out soon too. Battle of Gods was awesome and so will the next movie, so what do you guys think about the new anime?

I dont know about you, but I wanna see some HD fighting action... Akira Toriyama style. Hopefully the battles wont be like the ones in GT. I hated those.

I also hope Krillin doesnt constantly die.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DRAGON BALL SUPER: AIRING IN JAPAN WEEKLY FROM JULY 5TH - by ~Axis~ - 06-13-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: DRAGON BALL SUPER - by psychospacecow - 06-13-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: DRAGON BALL SUPER - by ~Axis~ - 06-14-2015, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)