Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MAME Black Background
#1
So I want to rip sprites from an arcade game, I've already got MAME, I practically have the ripping tutorial from this site lodged in the back of my head, but there's one small problem: in the tile viewer, the background is pitch black. Shocked

It's not just when I select a certain color palette, either, pretty much every palette in this game's tiles has a black background. "Now, Neon," you might ask. "Why is this an issue?" Well, it's because the sprites in the game I'm wanting to rip from use black as their outline color.

So, yeah, does anyone know how I can work around this?

P.S: The arcade game I'm wanting to rip from is Combatribes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MAME Black Background - by Neon Streak - 06-09-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: MAME Black Background - by Deathbringer - 06-09-2015, 04:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)