Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
#68
(06-07-2015, 07:02 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Dillon used to be on my list but I'm not sure if we'll ever see him in a game again.

that hasnt stopped duck hunt, ness, pit, shulk, and g&w...

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Honestly those are things I just jotted down. They certainly aren't well thought out. Also I didn't include slight tweaks in hotspots or power. I only mentioned major changes.

making falco's up b blue isnt a major change. neither is "change (insert character)'s voice so that it sounds like the ones in game."

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: As for PK Thunder, I wanted to make it more easy to use for newcomers.

thats not really a good reason why. newcomers should just learn how to aim it properly. there's no reason to make it easier just because they always SD with it.

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Same with Little Mac. I want to make the characters more approachable.

by making him op? little mac already has super armor on his smash attacks. he's fast on ground, hits quickly, and does a lot of damage. giving him better air mobility and a better recovery.

im also lost at the approachable part. many people use little mac on for glory, and for glory is usually filled with newbies...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by recme - 06-07-2015, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)