Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
#61
While I'm not anything of a huge fan of Koopaul's cuts (Rosalina? Bowser Jr.? Greninja? SHULK and DUCK HUNT? for NOBODIES like Barbara and Toad?!?) I do agree with Chibi Robo being included. Ever since seeing the new trailer for that cute Chibi Robo platformer, I sort of hoped that the little guy would get big and probably get added in the next game.

but I'm also hoping for Ben Chang from Community, Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad, Karkat Vantas from Homestuck, and Krackle from the Kellogg's Expanded Universe to show up in the next game too so what do I know.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by Ark Kuvis - 06-07-2015, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)