Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WHERE ARE THE MODELS?!
#1
So, I wanted to rip some models from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I extracted all the files but i couldn't find any model files, like.. NONE. I examined every single folder and researched all the files i could find but no single one seems to be an object file. Here are some of the files i found: bnr, aoe, aob, aod, aos, gom, goo, gov, god, gob, gms, rwf, agt, tpl, sfd and A LOT of jam files. If you're experienced, please help me rip the models.

Thanks for your response!

Here is the folder featuring the extracted files
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WHERE ARE THE MODELS?! - by throast - 06-03-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: WHERE ARE THE MODELS?! - by NavyFoxKid - 10-25-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: WHERE ARE THE MODELS?! - by throast - 02-26-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: WHERE ARE THE MODELS?! - by throast - 02-27-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: WHERE ARE THE MODELS?! - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 10-25-2015, 12:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)