Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(05-30-2015, 07:34 PM)Shawn Wrote: i got lucina and robin amiibos. im surprised at the quality improvement since the first batch of amiibos that looked like total ass.

...my lucina amiibo has a pimple on her face

of course this is the only lucina i've ever seen with a pimple on her face but I think at this point I can just live with it. I'll take a picture when I open it up (i'm waiting till like thursday when I've got all my new amiibers to do so)

i have a feeling if I complain too much I'll have a ness that looks like (°_o) and feel that my complaining was for naught
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 06-01-2015, 06:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)