Three Words: KING OF BUGS!!!
![[Image: 374px-LouieP3.png]](http://www.pikminwiki.com/images/thumb/b/b6/LouieP3.png/374px-LouieP3.png)
Two More Words: TITAN DWEEVILE!!
![[Image: Titan_Dweevil.jpg]](http://www.pikminwiki.com/images/5/56/Titan_Dweevil.jpg)
Tell me this would not be an awesome final smash
I would love to beat up Pak E. Derm he frustrated me as a kid telling me not to go forward like some wall. speaking of Yoshi's Story I would like to see a Jungle hut stage because you could do so much with it. sure it will be banned immediately but I don't care and the Omega can be you fighting on top of the Hut
Two More Words: TITAN DWEEVILE!!
![[Image: Titan_Dweevil.jpg]](http://www.pikminwiki.com/images/5/56/Titan_Dweevil.jpg)
Tell me this would not be an awesome final smash
(04-28-2015, 09:53 AM)Darky Wrote:
i feel like yoshi needs more representation
I would love to beat up Pak E. Derm he frustrated me as a kid telling me not to go forward like some wall. speaking of Yoshi's Story I would like to see a Jungle hut stage because you could do so much with it. sure it will be banned immediately but I don't care and the Omega can be you fighting on top of the Hut


![[Image: marth_discovers_pachyderm_by_kanashiibara-d46wh30.jpg]](http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/229/a/6/marth_discovers_pachyderm_by_kanashiibara-d46wh30.jpg)