Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
I got Pacman, the silver Mario and the Splatoon three pack at Best Buy, all by chance. According to Best Buy, they were only going to sell this wave online, I just randomly decided to go in there yesterday morning. Pleasant surprise.

I got Wario and Charizard during Amazon's bizarre sale. See here - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...-4-Amiibos
I attempted to get Lucina and Robin, but they sold out in an astonishing new record - 3 seconds. As I was at work and using the Amazon app on my phone, I never stood a chance.

I sure wish I could have gotten Ness. He's a major part of my childhood. I played Earthbound soooo many times as a kid I actually killed the save battery in the cartridge Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by AuraLancer - 05-30-2015, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)