Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So, this section...
#9
I'm not exactly sure if this is the same thing, but a big reason why I create my Paper Mario "sprites" is that I honestly want to use them in a bigger project. Sure, I dabbled with pixels before, but I ended up stopping because it's not worth the effort to create sprites that I probably wouldn't use myself.

Also, the idea of just sticking to one thing without branching out is a big point. Even though I'm currently focusing on the Mario world for my project, I actually relish the idea of moving onto other game worlds when I get the chance. In fact, what's honestly stopping me from tackling my own ideas? While I might need a bit of a bigger team and support before I begin significant groundwork on new series, I don't see why I can't include completely original characters (not just a Bob-omb with a cool accessory or something like that) in my fan work as "cameos" and then migrate them back into their intended projects.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So, this section... - by StarSock64 - 05-27-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Ton - 05-27-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: So, this section... - by StarSock64 - 05-28-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Cyberguy64 - 05-27-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Quirby64 - 05-27-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: So, this section... - by MrYoshbert - 05-27-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Dolphman - 05-28-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: So, this section... - by LightningTH - 06-04-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: So, this section... - by Cyberguy64 - 05-28-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: So, this section... - by Gors - 05-28-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: So, this section... - by E-Man - 05-28-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: So, this section... - by Ton - 05-28-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: So, this section... - by Garamonde - 05-28-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: So, this section... - by recme - 05-28-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Garamonde - 05-28-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Cyberguy64 - 05-28-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Omega - 05-28-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Shawn - 05-30-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: So, this section... - by Shade - 05-30-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: So, this section... - by TheShyGuy - 06-04-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: So, this section... - by Shawn - 06-04-2015, 02:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)