Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
#37
When I saw that Gamexplain video, I actually anticipated that they would use the Octorok somewhere in the level the moment they pointed out that Blooper.

Now that I'm thinking about it, though, you think it would be a good idea for Nintendo to make a crossover game that pits the Mario enemies against the Zelda ones? It would make for a great strategy game that would not only allow you to play as your favorite baddies, but also provide a lot of fan service relating to them and the games they're from.

Nintendo, don't say another word as I quietly pass you all the coins and rupees I own. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by E-Man - 05-23-2015, 11:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)