Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PM Mr. I
#3
Ugh. why the fuck do you even reply to my topics you have, nothing of any worth to say.

But that aside, PM style eyes, HAVE to be rectangles.

Whatever, I'll make him bigger and I'll make the eyes more interesting but what else is Mr. I other than a circle with an eye, how the fuck does this not look like Mr. I?

Even so, I said it was my first try at PM style so if it's not exactly right, it's hardly surprising.


Messages In This Thread
PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:42 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 01:03 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by DioShiba - 06-03-2008, 02:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 03:51 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 04:07 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by 2ndLtHavoc - 06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Marth - 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)