Ok, so I've been messing around with this for a while and haven't made much progress, so I thought I'd ask you lovely people. I imported this model into Blender, and it came without textures attached, so I added them to the corresponding materials. Unfortunately it looks all messed up, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to map them correctly. How do I align them with the UV's and whatnot?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Texture Help
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Texture Help - by Loveabelle - 05-17-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Texture Help - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 05-17-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Texture Help - by Loveabelle - 05-17-2015, 11:39 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

