Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
#95
(05-15-2015, 01:31 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I saw Pac Man for 20 today, and I know I'm going to regret not getting that while I could, but I just picked up my copy of DS2 Scholar of First Sin today, so I can't afford it yet. Sad

I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone's speculating that there are a LOT of Pacman that have been produced (that, and all people want are the Fire Emblem characters, anyway) Based on what things sound like, you can probably stroll into a Toys R Us the day of release and pick one up without any issues.


Then again, all this speculation is exactly what I hate about amiibo in the first place. )=
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 05-15-2015, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)