Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: What is your opinion of Windows Vista?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I hate it !
18.75%
3 18.75%
I dislike it.
6.25%
1 6.25%
I neither like nor dislike Windows Vista.
37.50%
6 37.50%
I like it.
25.00%
4 25.00%
I love it !
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Show yourself if you like windows vista.
#15
(05-09-2015, 09:56 AM)Petie Wrote: there was already a massively negative perception of it from people who didn't understand what beta meant.
Hi, what's a beta? I have a Mac and I don't know what Windoes is

Eh I used to be one of those guys who shit on Vista for little reason other than it's despised in my field - but after SP1, turn off the fancy Aero desktop and it's fine, really. 
I'm one of the people who unironically like Windows 8.1, though, so what's my opinion worth Blank
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Show yourself if you like windows vista. - by Kosheh - 05-09-2015, 02:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)