Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: What is your opinion of Windows Vista?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I hate it !
18.75%
3 18.75%
I dislike it.
6.25%
1 6.25%
I neither like nor dislike Windows Vista.
37.50%
6 37.50%
I like it.
25.00%
4 25.00%
I love it !
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Show yourself if you like windows vista.
#6
I loved Vista when I had it. Definitely better than 7.

I don't think there's any iteration of Windows that I've actually hated once I got used to it... although Windows 8 has some weird quirks that drive me crazy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Show yourself if you like windows vista. - by Kriven - 05-08-2015, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)