05-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Eh, it wasn't that bad after the updates.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: What is your opinion of Windows Vista? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| I hate it ! | 3 | 18.75% | |
| I dislike it. | 1 | 6.25% | |
| I neither like nor dislike Windows Vista. | 6 | 37.50% | |
| I like it. | 4 | 25.00% | |
| I love it ! | 2 | 12.50% | |
| Total | 16 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Show yourself if you like windows vista.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|