Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Crappy E-Money
#11
Speaking of parties, let me tell you about what else I did on my awesome day!

So, my folks took me to an all you can eat Japanese restaurant I been to a few times before where I loaded up on a lot of sushi. When we were about to leave, we told our waitress that it was my birthday. I wasn't expecting a huge party or anything, but when she brought a cup of whipped cream with two sparklers in it, I was pleasantly surprised! When I got home, I had a homemade (or close enough to it anyway) ice cream cake my mom made me. On top of the $114 in all the birthday money I got and the New 3DS XL, I'd say this was a fine birthday for me!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crappy E-Money - by puggsoy - 05-08-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by ~Axis~ - 05-08-2015, 06:33 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Kosheh - 05-08-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by MoneyMan - 05-08-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by E-Man - 05-08-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Shade - 05-08-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Garamonde - 05-08-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Omega - 05-08-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by TheShyGuy - 05-08-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Cyberguy64 - 05-08-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by E-Man - 05-08-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by psychospacecow - 05-08-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Iceman404 - 05-08-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Yangfly Master - 05-08-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Neweegee - 05-08-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Koopaul - 05-09-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by Hiynastrike - 05-09-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Crappy E-Money - by senjen - 05-09-2015, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)