Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo is Coming to Universal Studios?!
#12
(05-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Virt Wrote: When this happens I am going to ride ALL of the things, even though I don't care for rollercoasters at all. I will ride it all.

amiibo: turning gamers into obsessed, finicky collectors

Nintendo at Universal: turning gamers into fearless thrillseekers

(05-08-2015, 08:08 AM)MrYoshbert Wrote: F-Zero coaster.  Splatoon paintball.  Metroid laser tag.  WarioWare arcade.  Luigi's Mansion haunted house.  An actual Yoshi merry go-round.  Baby Park in real life.  There's a lot of potential for awesome attractions based on Nintendo franchises.

Nintendo at Universal: turning gamers into fearless thrillseekers,
and where Nintendo's niche franchises go to die, immortalized as theme park rides

BlueBlur97 Wrote:I can imagine Mario Kart go karts. Holy crap that would be awesome.

[spoiler]
Too bad I live on the world's ass right now where nothing fun ever happens. I hope you guys suck every ounce of fun there is to have...

*sobs in corner* Cry
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]how does the world's ass not have theme parks though?[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo is Coming to Universal Studios?! - by Kosheh - 05-08-2015, 09:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)