I just made this edited sprite sheet of Mario, and sent it in for verifying, however, it was rejected because it "did not meet quality standards for the Custom / Edited section". I wasn't told how it didn't meet these standards, but I was pointed to this forum to ask for some constructive criticism, so that's what I'll do. I've uploaded the sheet as an attatchment, so feel free to check it out.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Just made a sprite sheet, I could use some constructive criticism.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Just made a sprite sheet, I could use some constructive criticism. - by Jindo5 - 05-02-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Just made a sprite sheet, I could use some constructive criticism. - by E-Man - 05-02-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Just made a sprite sheet, I could use some constructive criticism. - by Jindo5 - 05-02-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Just made a sprite sheet, I could use some constructive criticism. - by Gors - 05-04-2015, 06:48 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

