Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mystie's Sound Station
#12
(05-01-2015, 11:36 PM)nopers Wrote: I feel kind of lousy for signing up to ask this, but - do you think it would be possible to rip the SFX from Tomodachi Life? I could really use those.

I'd love to, but I can't seem to figure out how to rip 3DS sounds. Sorry. (The only exception being Cave Story 3D, as its ambience sounds were .wav files right from the start)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 07-29-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Doc - 07-29-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 07-29-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 10-21-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 10-25-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 11-21-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 11-22-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by puggsoy - 11-22-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 02-28-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 03-19-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by nopers - 05-01-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Mystie - 05-02-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by Silicia - 12-04-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Mystie's Sound Station - by EddiePrince - 10-24-2018, 09:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)