Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models
#38
(04-30-2015, 05:39 AM)mr.walter Wrote: So has any one, found a way too get the models?

congratulations Mr. Walter... finally some good news for you... 
not like me... I had to quit playing from a very fun game since I got power abused by some idiots and their guilds... 
That game was "Monster Warlord" for both iOS and Android.

it will take me some time before I start ripping stuff, specially since my computer HD got damaged... and all my data is forever lost... including the 3DS roms and the project I was making for Dark Eevee G3...

PS: Please... delete my post about my custom texture... I don't wanna see any *cebsored* about that... I hate it... and from now on... Every creation I make... will only be MINE... besides Dark Eevee G3 looked perfect for me... and the only thing I WANTED was... to know how the heck can I solve the forehead emblem problem...
No need for fur textures... neither more realistic features... since I liked it they way it looked in the renders.
I was sugested by Mystie's tidbits becuz I thought I would make it better... but I realized that it cannot be so easy with my limited knowledge on photoshop.

Anyway... if by any chance I find a way to help... then count on me... but after this entire suffering, I only want a miracle...  Cry

PS: I am getting all the monster sprites as possible from the wiki of MW as a way to preserve a little of my self steem... as a way to just believe (even if it is a lie) that I had ALL the monsters from that game... oh gosh... it sounded pathetic...
somebody kill me... Cry
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by mr.walter - 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by eureka - 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Mystie - 10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by TGE - 01-09-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Models - by Farlavor - 05-01-2015, 07:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)