Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
#28
That's a very good question. I think that it might be resolved if you actually downloaded the games onto your computer instead of relying on cloud data, but this is only a guess because I don't really know ho Steam works for certain.

Anyway, what I could tell you is that Steam might have already taken precautions to prevent everyone in the whole world losing their games (i.e. backup servers) since I think that a big company like that gets asked that question at least on occasion and it is a smart business move to invest in a backup plan or two.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by E-Man - 05-01-2015, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)