Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New to ripping would like to n64
#5
(04-29-2015, 01:07 PM)Shade Wrote: You could always do it this way. It's a little bit outdated but not much has changed.

http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25353.html

You'd have to play through the game to the correct spot. I can't guarantee that the sprites you're wanting will be extracted along with everything else, though.

Hey thanks but I got this tutorial and I still need to work on the touch ups and really I only read half way though it but this was the product.

[Image: mario.png]

I'm not really that disappointed but that guy gave me a headache he didn't know at all what he was talking about, that or he didn't flouently speak english. I also have inkscape so there is no problem with touch ups just a matter of time. Maybe though if you could give a shortened more well explained version that would be awesome. I alread have all the applications except the option one, so if you know this method and could help out with that that would be amazing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: New to ripping would like to n64 - by Shade - 04-28-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: New to ripping would like to n64 - by Shade - 04-29-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: New to ripping would like to n64 - by Edward_Stryfe - 04-30-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: New to ripping would like to n64 - by Dazz - 04-30-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: New to ripping would like to n64 - by Shade - 04-30-2015, 11:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)