Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shoujo FamiFighter (Localized name: Adorable Entertainment System Showdown)
#5
Seems good so far, but I think the graphics for the buttons, D-Pad, heart, and the fist could use some work work. Not only would they benefit from better shading, but also the outlines are very jagged. Also, I'm trying to decide if a pattern of sorts in the background for the the character select screen would make it look better or not. Still, since you did say that those are mockups, I don't know for certain if you already know all that or not.

Anyway, the concept is very interesting. Out of curiosity, is that Mama from Doki Doki Panic that I spy?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by Kosheh - 04-25-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by miyabi95_ - 04-25-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by miyabi95_ - 04-25-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter (Localized name: Adorable Entertainment System Showdown) - by E-Man - 04-26-2015, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)