Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
#11
This new turn of events suits me just fine, really! When I was living in Georgia for the first time many years ago, I frequently visited someĀ game trade-in places (such as Rhino) to not only trade away some games I have on hand, but also browse their selections. Seeing all those old games filed me with great delight because I was hoping to play a classic gem somewhere in all that (such as the original Legend of Zelda).

Now that Gamestop is bringing back something like that, I'll now be able to relive those moments to an extent (especially when I get back to the states). It'll be completely worth it when I find original copies of Conker's Bad Furday and Earthbound.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by E-Man - 04-26-2015, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)