Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins
#9
(04-25-2015, 10:14 PM)Kosheh Wrote: One thing that gets me about digital games is that it really isn't the same. It's not popping a game out of the case and putting it onto the console. There's a weird little satisfaction and pride in doing so.

I get that. There's nothing quite like slipping SML into an actual Game Boy. I think I've just become pretty spoiled by the digital age, though, because the second there's any kind of glitch I know is related to ohshit 90s tech, I'm reminded why the VC is so appealing to me. As far as physical games, I mean there's the whole space thing again (especially now that I'm trying to situate all these NFC toys), but also... I fucking hate discs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The End Is Near: Gamestop accepting retro game trade-ins - by Kriven - 04-25-2015, 10:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)