Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Discussion Time! Paid mods ala Steam
#15
Ideally, I feel that if a modder is creating original content, they have a right to ask for money. However, I don't feel that this right should equate to an entitlement to money. I too think a "donate button" sort of approach would work better.

Although of course Valve just fucked things up royally here anyway. From what I've been hearing, modders on Nexus have already been deleting lots of their mods because scammers have been swiping their work for money.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion Time! Paid mods ala Steam - by BullockDS - 04-25-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Discussion Time! Paid mods ala Steam - by Koh - 04-26-2015, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)