Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I'm actually hoping the Wii U version gets the Green Greens stage from Melee, because best represents the Kirby's Dreamland series. The Gameboy stage on the 3DS draws the attention too much to the Gameboy rather than Kirby's Dream Land (for me at least) and I felt it was better suited as a stage based on different Gameboy games. The Wii U as 2 Funpak/Super Star stages and nothing else. I feel the return of the Melee Green Greens for Wii U is a must, possibly coinciding with a 64 Dreamland for 3DS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by NICKtendo DS - 04-20-2015, 08:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)