Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Y-yeesh. Sorry I started all this. I never want people to personally attack each other no matter what their opinions are. My argument was originally (though vaguely) DK VS Fire Emblem. Did DK deserve more content than it got? Does Fire Emblem deserve all the content and attention its getting?

Don't get me wrong. I always believed Fire Emblem deserved a newcomer from Awakening in this game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Koopaul - 04-19-2015, 09:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)